Can a General Dentist Provide Orthodontic Treatment?
A general dentist committed to completing the training and education necessary to become an orthodontist can provide orthodontic dentistry as one of their services- and there may be a few unique advantages to choosing a general dentist for your orthodontic care. Patients wearing braces require routine checkups and cleanings from a general dentist, so it makes perfect sense to select one dentist who can provide both services. If you're searching for orthodontics in Mandeville, LA, consider Dr. Randall Foto.
Is It Important Which Dentist I Choose For Orthodontic Treatment?
One of the most important decisions you'll make in the process of determining whether you need to have your teeth straightened is your choice of dentists. In your search for orthodontics, consider the following advice experts commonly provide to patients:
- Find a dentist who is practicing in a convenient location
- Work with a dentist willing to take your budget into account
- Look at all available options, from conventional braces to innovative, removable braces
- Set up a consultation appointment to ask questions and meet with the staff of your prospective practice when you’re looking for orthodontics in Mandeville, LA.
As a General Dentist and provider f both traditional orthodontics and Invisalign, Dr. Randall Foto offers convenient access to the latest orthodontic technology and procedures. Patients of all ages prefer clear, removable Invisalign braces- and we recommend them for the following amenities associated with treatment:
- Invisalign's clear plastic aligners with smooth edges feel more comfortable than metal brackets and wires
- Removable aligners provide respite from wearing braces day and night- take them out for up to two hours each day.
- Discreet Invisalign eliminates peer pressure and improves your patient experience, allowing you to smile more naturally during treatment
- No wires or adjustments significantly reduces office visit lengths
- Remove aligners for brushing & flossing, eating, and sports activity
Meet with Dr. Randall Foto and his staff to discuss treatment options if you suspect you or your child needs braces. We offer a no-obligation consult to determine candidacy for treatment and provide additional information for you to take home and talk over with your family. New technology braces are an affordable way to straighten teeth, close gaps, and improve the appearance of your smile- and without the metal brackets, bands, and wires, modern braces are more comfortable than ever before.Orthodontics Mandeville LA
View Larger Map