What Are the Advantages of Choosing a Cosmetic Dentist?
There are numerous benefits associated with selecting a full-service dentist for your family's dental care needs. Top on the list of perks you'll receive: fewer referrals to third-party dentistry providers when you need specialized care. If you're looking for a cosmetic dentist in Mandeville, LA, consider choosing a full-service dentist like Dr. Randall Foto to meet all your family’s cosmetic and general dentistry needs.
Our practice provides the following services and more:
- Orthodontics, including conventional and Clear Invisalign treatments
- Preventive Dentistry, including sealants, professional cleanings, fluoride treatments, and more
- New Technology, such as Air Abrasion, Digital Imaging, and Soft Tissue Laser
- Cosmetic Dentistry – everything from composite fillings and dental implants to full smile restorations
- Dentistry for patients of all ages
How Can I Save on Cosmetic Dentistry?
Look for value over cost as the best way to get the most out of your investment in cosmetic dental care. We advise our patients to take advantage of our no-obligation cosmetic consultation. We want to take the time to answer your questions, assess your goals in treatment, and help you select the right procedures for a more beautiful smile. Schedule your free meet & greet with Dr. Foto and his staff by calling our front desk or booking through our website.
What Are the Newest Cosmetic Procedures?
There are many important innovations in recent years that improve your patient experience when seeking cosmetic treatment to hide tooth flaws and imperfections, severe discoloration, and gaps. Veneers are one of the most significant breakthroughs in cosmetic dentistry, offering patients a cost-effective way to significantly improve the appearance of teeth without spending a fortune on dental care. Additional cosmetic dental procedures include:
- Tooth-colored fillings, to avoid the distinct silver color associated with amalgam fillings
- Porcelain crowns that mimic the appearance of adjacent teeth
- Invisalign Clear Braces for discreet straightening of teeth
- Tooth-colored bonding to change the shape of teeth and create the appearance of a straight beautiful smile.
Is Cosmetic Treatment Worth the Cost?
The vast majority of patients state their satisfaction with costs of treatment in relation to results. If you're interested in a cosmetic procedure but worry about dental care prices, you should know there are multiple options designed to fit every budget – starting with professional teeth whitening, considered among the most affordable cosmetic procedures available. Meet with Dr. Foto, a cosmetic dentist in Mandeville, LA to discuss your goals and receive expert advice on how to choose the right treatment.
Since no two patients are exactly alike, no one treatment plan is right for each person. Dr. Randall Foto and his staff would like to sit down with you to discuss all available options for creating the smile of your dreams. Find out more when you schedule a no-cost, no-obligation cosmetic consultation with Dr. Randall Foto.Cosmetic Dentist Mandeville LA
View Larger Map